1. Finish Personal Finance Book
- Write Introduction
- Organize Chapters
- Plug All Written Material Into Appropriate Chapters
- Edit, Edit, Edit
- Edit Some More (Adding and subtracting content as needed)
- Finish Cover Design (Hired Out)
- Submit To CreateSpace, Kindle, Smashwords, B&N, etc.)
- Do short marketing tour on at least 10 personal finance blogs
Time Frame: January 2012-March 2012
2. Compile Writing for Personal Health Book
- Write 52 blog posts about health related topics from January 2012 – April 2012.
- Draw material from readings and personal experience
- Research top health topics people desire to know about
- Personally practice any of my research that could legitimately improve my health
Time Frame: January 2012-August 2012
Planned Book Release Date: Sept 2012-Dec 2012
3. Meet Strength and Speed Goals
- Increase Weight From 150 pounds (Jan 2012) to 160 pounds (Dec 2012) mostly in the form of muscle mass.
- Increase Max Bench Press from 185 pounds to 250 pounds
- Increase Max Squat from 275 to 365 pounds
- Increase Max Deadlift from 315 to 405
- If I accomplish the three above I will be solidly in the 1,000 pound club (combined weight of all three lifts)
- Take my 10k from 52 minutes to 45 minutes.
- Attain a sub-6 minute mile
Time Frame: 10k time to beat in Bolder Boulder Memorial Day 2012. All other goals are by year end.
4. House Project:
- Put in new front door and window
- Finish backyard landscaping
- Rebuild backyard fence
- Finish bathroom remodel including new tile and new bathroom window
- Finish trim work, and painting.
- Make list of small things to do and do them
Time Frame: By year end 2012
5. Upcoming Project?